Wednesday 22 August 2012

Akwaaba To Ghana





This is Where the Learning Happens…

I thank God for allowing me to travel Africa. Never in a million years did I think I would end up here. It is true that we are products of our past, but we are not prisoners of it. My past motivates what I do. So for me it comes as no surprise that I have propelled myself to this very place.
In life we tend to take too much for granted. Things like hot water, electricity, clean air, and clean water. It's true that students study abroad all the time, but Africa is not very common. Initially I wasn’t sure why I wanted to come to Ghana, but I believe that my presence here is no accident. Life here is sure to be a challenge, but a challenge that I am ready for.  I’m here to let go, to live, to learn, to thrive and to succeed. It won’t be easy, but I know that I will return home with a load of knowledge to share with the world. I could have gone anywhere but I chose Africa.....Because this is where the learning happens. 

So please read and share with family and friends because this will be the journey of a lifetime.
AKWAABA! :-)



1 comment: